Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tried carol's daughter hair products!?

i have natural hair - (no relaxers, hot combs, straighteners, curling irons...none of that for me), and i have been natural for the past two years.



i LOVE my hair natural and the texture is amazing because all these georgous curls are coming into formation and i love it!



however, i am thinking about switching hair products. i use hempz shampoo and conditioner, and i use ellin lavar styling products. i need something a little more hydrating for my curls.



have you tried carol's daughter!? im interested.



**please post only if you have information about "carol's daughter products"**



THANKS in advance!



Tried carol's daughter hair products!?

I went natural two years ago as well. What a coincidence. For the first year or so, I had a little hair growth and found it difficult to find a moisturizing, hair detangling shampoo and conditioner. But, I made every effort to take care of my hair. I wore silk rags, used Carol's Daughter, tried Giovanni, and did conditioner washes. Carol's Daughter hair milk is good, but my hair wouldn't grow pass my ears and my curls would not become defined. I have more coarse hair.



One day, one of my girlfriends, washed my hair with a Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Silky Smooth All-Natural Shampoo. I immediately noticed a difference in my hair texture. My hair was softer, easier to comb, and more manageable. My curls were defined and, for lack of a better word, more separated. I couldn't believe it. I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner myself. I use them religiously. In one month, my hair grew 1 1/2 inches and because my hair is very coarse, having softer hair that grows was unheard for me. You can order it from www.discoverb4a.com. Go under the ethnic hair care section.



Tried carol's daughter hair products!?

I am currently using carols daughter...i think that its great im using lisa's hair elixir...best thing its natural products for the hair....my daughter is also using carols daughter...i would definitely recommend carols daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment