Friday, November 13, 2009

Major hair problem. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok my natural hair is curly yet frizzy and i always get it done I tried relaxers but the thing is I love to get in the pool and my hair gets all messed up. And if I go to a pool party and I get out and my gets all frizzy they tease me and also, i have a bang so when my hair dries my hair sticks up. Any advise???!!!



Major hair problem. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

you could tie back your hair (if its long enough) when you come out of the water!



conditioner helps to have your hair more manageable but too much can be really bad!!



you can also straighten it!! (",)



Major hair problem. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Shave your head and buy a wig.



Major hair problem. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

use a leave in conditioner before and after you get in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment