Friday, November 13, 2009

Best hair extensions- hot pink?

I wanted to add some color to my look, but since my hair is very long (down to my chest) and dark, I thought some of the "do it yourself" hair pieces would be nice so I dont have to strip the color. I want to do hot pink :) and I think I would like 100% natural hair so it looks the best it can.



Does anyone know a good brand for these hair pieces? Are they hard to do? I see them all over the place on ebay in sets of 6, I just dont know what brand to choose!



thanks!



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

Hairdo by Jessica Simpson. I know it sounds lame, but I wanted the same thing. It looks like real hair, I have it. =]. Just type in ''hairdo jessica simpson'' in google.



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

Oops, sorry, I didn't give you "directions'' on where to go from there.



http://www.hairextensions.com/...



it's near the bottom. =] Report It



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

Do yellow like Nicole Richie did on the Simple Life.



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

You don't need to pay for real hair for something like that. Any good quality synthetic extension will look good. I mean, it is not like hot pink hair will ever look "natural", right?



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

don't do that do something natural like blond or brown



Best hair extensions- hot pink?

To begin with, 'hair pieces' would just be a waste of money.



Temporary streaking with one of those kits you can pick up in a lot of good stores like K-Mart is good, but using a streaking cap and semi-permanent dye would last longer.



If your hair is dark brown or black, go for the hot pink streaks, but bleach the areas you intend on streaking first, to ensure a decent result.



If your hair is lighter, try a shade of blue, green, or purple.



'Fudge' is a temporary hair dye that can be used on any hair colour, as its colour dominates whatever colour your hair is anyway.



Good luck, and I hope you like your hair, no matter how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment