Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I dyde my hair pink and the balck again, did the bleach dissapear from my hair, can I paint it pink

want to paint it again, the area were it was pink (the later black) turned a light brown what does this mean?



My natural hair color is black



My cousin is a cosmotologist and she bleached (part of it only) and then painted the areas withj pink color (the color was in a small envelope the was called "Crazy Color"



After 8-9 washed the color started to fade and i painted the areas that were pink black again



(A month later) I washed 8-9 and now the areas that i painted over are now light brown



I wonder if the bleach is still on my hair or did my cousin take it off with some chemicals?



Im 14 and i want to color (the previous areas) pink and purple.



When i go to the tenth grade im going to cut it all short and get a new style, maybe like Posh Spice. But i want to know if my hair is still bleached after the previous procedures



P.S. My hair is not like my avatar, is to shoulder length and in layers



I dyde my hair pink and the balck again, did the bleach dissapear from my hair, can I paint it pink again?

did she use a color stipper, then you you died it black, now the black has washed off and it's a light brown color? that's alot of processing in such a short time but yes you can put pink on the light brown parts, i would hold off on adding any more black for a while though. black dye is really harsh on your hair



I dyde my hair pink and the balck again, did the bleach dissapear from my hair, can I paint it pink again?

You do not want to bleach your hair over and over as it weakens the hair and will break it off. You would be better off to get a permanent dye a dye it back to it's natural color till you are ready to make the next change to it. Your cousin may tell you it is okay and won't hurt it. I cannot see the hair perhaps she is right but I wouldn't want to chance my hair breaking it looks rel bad when it breaks off and can only be fixed by cutting it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment