Friday, November 13, 2009

I want emo hair kinda like hayley williams?

problem is i have brown skin and i know that bright colours and such dont look too good with that skin colour.



i already have the haircut but i really want to dye it.



i already have black hair but it gets kinda boring seeing as it is my natural hair colour.



if youve seen the misery business video hayleys got like 3 different colours in her hair.



i want that sorta too but i know the colours she has will DEFINITELY not suit me



so i was thinking keep the base colour black and have both like bright red and a brownish-red incorporated through like the way hayley does



if anyone has any suggestions on better colour combinations i would appreciate it



just remember im like brown skin coloured and i already have hayleys haircut anyway



so.. yeah i have dyed my hair like a reddish colour before and i like having the red tips on black hair idea i just wouldnt know if it would suit me



suggestions please?



I want emo hair kinda like hayley williams?

If I were you, I'd mainly keep your hair dark, %26amp; then add the bright colors. You'd simply not want your hair to be too bright anyway (wheather you're dark-skined or not)...



But I'd try it first %26amp; see if it looks good, but in case it doesn't suit, I'd keep some dark color in handy

No comments:

Post a Comment