Friday, November 13, 2009

Fading Hair Colour, Need advice!!?

I've been dying my hair black foabout a year, my natural hair colour is blonde. About 4 months ago I put blonde highlights throughout then dyed over it with red. Ihave since dyed it black again. I started using head and shoulders to fade the colour about a week ago and it really is working but what else can I do to help fade it. Please dont say go to a hairdressers or grow it out I cant afford, I'm aiming to go back to my natural haircolour when I can.



Fading Hair Colour, Need advice!!?

You can try some products at the drugstore that strip the dye and slowly restore your natural hair colour.



Fading Hair Colour, Need advice!!?

Use special Hair Color Shampoos and dear aftr all it is color so it'll fade...! Btw, go for brandeds and nt d cheap ordinarly one, bcoz it stays for long. Take gud care ...



Fading Hair Colour, Need advice!!?

Using head and shoulders was a great idea, also using shampoos with fruity acids in them tend to strip colour too, but I dont think there are many other ways of stripping the colour without harming your hair. I think the only suitable idea after trying shampooing is too try using light bleaches once a month to minimise the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment