Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is there even a website w/good natural hairstyle ideas?not perms,presses,weaves,DREADLOCK...

I have natural hair, bout 6-7 inches past my shoulder but I don't do anything w/it except put it in a bun everyday. I was searching online for some good ideas on some sort of new-not-too-crazy (modest/conservative) hairstyle I could try, but all I find are these websites with pages full of people with perms, presses , weaves, etc. I have never had a perm in my life, never pressed my hair in my life. Honestly I couldn't tell ya what the first step of either of those are. I've never cut my hair in my life (on purpose%26amp;don't plan on it),%26amp;I've never been to a salon/hairdresser. (Don't necessarily have the money for all that anyway.Passed by a salon once and the lady said she'd have to close up shop all day just to do my hair because it's too long) Don't want dreadlocks%26amp;I won't cut it. Don't know how to work curlers,etc. I just want some ideas and I'm not having any luck on the web. if any of you all have any thoughts or suggestions or websites I could visit would be great.Thank you :)



Is there even a website w/good natural hairstyle ideas?not perms,presses,weaves,DREADLOCK...

I don't know about websites with hair do's on them but you should get your hair trimmed occasionally - I grew my hair long once but I still made sure I got the split ends taken off every 3 months or so. If you don't trim it now and then it will get in awful condition. It's not much money if you look around for a cheaper place and a cheaper place is fine for just a couple of centimetres trim off the bottom.



Is there even a website w/good natural hairstyle ideas?not perms,presses,weaves,DREADLOCK...

www.longhaircommunity.com has lots of styling advice, as well as natural hair care advice.



Is there even a website w/good natural hairstyle ideas?not perms,presses,weaves,DREADLOCK...

www.nappturality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment