Sunday, November 15, 2009

My hair is changing color! Why?

My natural hair color is black but now when i'm in the bathroom i see brownish hair is this normal im a male and 12 (on my head i dont want you to think somewhere else) none of my family members have brown hair exsept for my mom because she dyed it. I dont hate it i just want to know why? Is it going to keep on changing this color for all my hair and i mean allmy hair not just my head. Please let me know!^_^



My hair is changing color! Why?

its natural dont worry



My hair is changing color! Why?

it could b a hair products the sun or maybe your hair is just dry



My hair is changing color! Why?

It is most likely hormonal. The hair on your head will sometimes change color in early adolescence because of all the changes you are going through. I'm not sure about if it will change elsewhere, I've never had the nerve to ask a guy about that.



My hair is changing color! Why?

if you go in the sun a lot it can naturally lighten your hair. no biggie



My hair is changing color! Why?

My hair does something similar to that, during the summer when I'm outside alot it gets lighter because of the sun. During the winter it gets darker because I'm not in the sun as much. Could it possibly be the sun that is making your hair lighter?



My hair is changing color! Why?

The change is probably due to puberty. It happens to people all the time. I had really bright blonde hair as a boy and the when I hit my teens it started to darken up a bit....not a big deal, no worries.



My hair is changing color! Why?

normally it is because of the sunlight or if you swim a lot. it could even be if you switched your shampoo recently. It should stop soon and it should only be your head.



My hair is changing color! Why?

yeah my hair is black too but if I go in a lot of light my hair looks lighter then it is...maybe the same thing is happening to you, or it could be too much products, dry hair, or dirty hair



My hair is changing color! Why?

Don't worry about them,they look brownish bcz of dryness put some oil into ur hair then u see that their is no brown hair in ur head.



My hair is changing color! Why?

its because of hormones. my hair was straight when i was 12 but its now slightly curly and I'm the only one in my family to have some curls and my friend's mum (a scientist) said that it was just hormones. so there's nothing to worry about



My hair is changing color! Why?

This is probably normal. I have blonde hiar and the rest of my family has dark brown hair. Maybe its a recessive gene that has been convered up by the darker hair color gene. I would not worry about it, its probably geneitc, however you got the rarer gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment