Sunday, November 15, 2009

I want to fix hair extensions.I have very less hair.Do you know anyone fixing hair extensions in sou

I have very less hair, so really embarassed to go out. I want to do hair extensions.I am from south India. Can get me the address of some one doing hair extensions with natural hair?



I want to fix hair extensions.I have very less hair.Do you know anyone fixing hair extensions in south India?

Where are you in South India? I am doing hair extension in Kerala, Cochin. My hair is 100% natural human hair. I have 14 colours, sizes from 10 inches to 28 inches.



If you have hair on top of the head area and very less in back side,then hair extensions can fix. If you are interested contact me to my mail id. mallikasreekumar@yahoo.com



I want to fix hair extensions.I have very less hair.Do you know anyone fixing hair extensions in south India?

The best is to ask a few people in your locality and investigate your self

No comments:

Post a Comment