Friday, November 13, 2009

What color to dye my hair - help!?

I'm 20 years old, and have not colored my hair since I was 14 (I bleached it). I have pale skin with pink undertones (I think), greenish-blue eyes, and my natural hair color is light brown with gold-ish tones. I've tried before to figure out which "season" I am but can't quite figure out which one suits me. Here is a picture of me if it helps: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/p...



I'm kind of wanting to dye my hair a reddish-brown, thinking of a temporary color like Natural Instincts in Sedona Sunrise. Would it be okay to go reddish-brown with my skin tone, or would it look weird with my pink undertones? If it wouldn't work, anyone have any other suggestions on what hair colors might suit me?



Thanks so much for any help!



What color to dye my hair - help!?

I think it would look great on you. By what it says, it'll bring out more of the red as in the picture there is light tones that are barely there. But with the reddish-brown color it would bring it out. I think it would look great.



What color to dye my hair - help!?

red or black



What color to dye my hair - help!?

keep ur natural color its pretty!



What color to dye my hair - help!?

the color you have now it perfect. please don't touch it!



What color to dye my hair - help!?

color your hair blonde and for a cool touch dye the ends red



What color to dye my hair - help!?

I think that your hair is a good color now. But if you died it try a dark brown but not to dark. You should still be able to tell that it is brown.



What color to dye my hair - help!?

yes an auburn would be good. and natural instincts is a good product to use, it fades nicely. i used it myself.



What color to dye my hair - help!?

Oh my gosh, you are so pretty w/the hair you have now. But if you really want a change I would go for auburn. It fits your face and everything.



What color to dye my hair - help!?

I agree...



go red



What color to dye my hair - help!?

your hair right now looks really pretty. please don't die it another color. your hair looks natural and beautiful. you never know what could happen when you die it.



What color to dye my hair - help!?

I think a light indigo would be nice but reddish-brown would be nice too (altouh you do kind of have reddish brown hair already) So go with the flow, reddish-brown hair it is!



What color to dye my hair - help!?

You look very good with your natural color. But If you want a new style I think that you should try a burgundy-brown or what you said reddish-brown. Good luck. :)



What color to dye my hair - help!?

You can try a deep red with a lighter red for highlight in the front bangs.



The color you have now looks good on you, but because you have green eyes, which are said to be sexy. Red or Black can make you look mysterious. So, if you wan to try that...



The color you have now makes you look friendly and outgoing.



You are very pretty. Lucky you...

No comments:

Post a Comment