Sunday, November 15, 2009

Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

I recently dyed my hair JET BLACK. I loved it for while, but now I'd prefer to have my brown hair back. How long should I wait until I re-dye it? And I've looked at drugstore hair dyes that are specifically for "dark hair" that lighten your hair. I've used it in the past on my natural hair and it was fine, but the package says that they don't suggest using it on hair that has been dyed a color darker than dark brown (which I just did). Should I still re-dye my hair??



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

HI, I dyed my hair jet black once also and after a month didn't like it anymore, so i tried to dye it back to a brown and....that was not a smart idea my hair turned an orangish color and i ended up having to have them fix it at the hair salon. They say Red and Black are the hardest colors to dye , I would definately suggest going to a pro to re dye your hair...



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

Unfortunatley, no. It will ruin your hair, and damage it. It may look bad for a few weeks, but just wait because you shouldn't risk your hair to re-dye it. It will also eventually grow out. And If you are desperatley needing to change it I would wait 2-3 weeks and give your hair a break and go dye it to the color you want. I would also go to a hair stylist and ask to fix it.



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

I hate to tell you this but hair color will not lift hair color. Black is the hardest color to lift up and out. The only thing that will lift it is bleach. The color black is made up of a lot of different colors, it has red, orange, yellow. You would have to bleach your hair until you got to the level of brown you wanted and by pass the reds. If you really really want to do this please go to a professional. It is a extremely tricky thing to do by yourself, lookat it this way if you try to do this yourself and really mess it up you are going to have to go to a shop anyway and spend double the money.



Good Luck



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

it wont take good you have to wait till your hair grows out



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

Hair dye can not lift artifical color out of the hair. The black dye will have to be lifted from your hair with a low volume bleach. Loreal sells one at drug stores called the "Artifical Haircolor Remover Kit", but i suggest you go to a professional.



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

if you put a color over the black it won't do anything,it will still be black. The only way to get the black out is to use hair color remover and that is very damaging. You should just let the black grow out,keep trimming your hair to get rid of the black.



Re-dye my recently dyed black hair??

How recently did you dye it? Give it a few weeks before you try anything too harsh on it. My hair wouldn't let go of the black for a whole year and it was semi permanent! My hair stylist told me that a good way to get color out was to use Dawn dish soap on it. But this will dry out your hair so I would wait. She told me this after mine had been dyed a few months so I don't know if it would help on freshly dyed hair. Just thought I'd tell you what she told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment