Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair color.?

I have very dark brown hair with blondish highlights. I don't like my highlights so i'm thinking of dying my hair. Should i dye all my hair a light choclate brown or should i just match the highlights to my natural hair color. I Don't like my color that much.



Hair color.?

When it comes to all of that I suggest going to a hair stylist. Sure you can do it yourself, but they should know what is the best option to take. I would say match the highlights closest to your natural color so that your hair isn't 20 different colors. That way it when the highlights fade out you can start all over new, although your hair may not be the same exact natural color for awhile. Good luck!



Hair color.?

hihglights with natural hair trust me i know your beutifull



Hair color.?

Well, if you're going to dye your hair then you should definately change colour and not just dye it your natural colour if you don't like it. Light chocolate brown would be very nice indeed. =]



Hair color.?

I have the same coloring. It is very difficult to go blond successfully. I used a semi permanent coloring(Natural Instincts). Their website can help you find the right color. I went darker brown and love it. I walk around like i'm Angelina Jolie or something. I will never fool aroung with trying to lighten my hair again.....after all, I was meant to be a brunette.



Hair color.?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



Hair color.?

i think it should be corn colored. jk. idk wat to say to that. u choose

No comments:

Post a Comment