Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do I make light permanent hair dye fade faster?

My natural hair color is a dark reddish color, almost brown. This spring I put a light red permanent hair dye on it. I love the color it is just that I want it back to my natural color. I have tried using baking soda, tar dandruff shampoo, and deep deep conditioning. I would like my hair color to be back to the natural color by the first of August. Could someone please help me?



How do I make light permanent hair dye fade faster?

if you put a light permanent color on your darker natural color, the pigment in the hair has been lifted off and gone, as is the lighter red color you put in. You'll have to wash some color in your hair. You can wash it with hair color that is the same as your natural color. If you must buy it from the store, apply the product in your hair wet (make sure it's wet!!) mix the color product with shampoo and just massage it in completely and let it stay for no more than 15 minutes and wash gently.



For Pete's sake don't use baking soda in your hair ever again!!!



How do I make light permanent hair dye fade faster?

I guess you could go and dye it back to your nautural colour and it will be fine for the re-growth.. ?? i dont think anything really changes your hair colour, although i know sun makes it go light but you dont want it any lighter aye ..lol... ummm soo keep out of the sun?? :P good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment