Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Does anyone know the best type of hair piece to get if I want to get extensions for my hair???

I have really dark brown hair and I want to keep it natural looking but at the same time I want longer hair. My natural hair length is about 7 inches longer than my shoulder and would like it about 7 inches longer. I also want to know if I can wash my hair while I have my hair piece or do you think it will damage it???



Does anyone know the best type of hair piece to get if I want to get extensions for my hair???

my sister has the jessica simpson piece but its not real hair...your best bet would be human hair...you can get the clip in ones from ebay which are quite cheaper....i think you have to wash the extensions seperately because they could get tangled in your own hair when washing...if you take good care of them they can last along time



Does anyone know the best type of hair piece to get if I want to get extensions for my hair???

Remy Indian Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment