Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Has anybody tried a shampoo that works good? My hair has NEVER been oily before, but about two weeks ago, it has started to get oily where my natural hair is growing in. I had died my hair a lot, so I decided to let my natural hair grow out. Well, it is out about 6 inches, and most of it is now oily near the front and roots. The rest of my hair is just fine. What can I do???



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Dying your hair can dry out your scalp, so what you're experiencing now is your natural oiliness returning.



Try a couple of things. On oily days, if you're blonde, you can sprinkle baby power at the roots in sections. The powder will absorb the oil. After a minute or so, comb out the excess powder. If you're not a blonde, you can buy powders in various shades at beauty supply stores.



Also, you can buy witch hazel, a natural astringent. Pour some onto a cotton ball and dab it at your roots to dry up the oil.



When your hair is oily and you're at home for the day, use a natural bristle brush (boar's hair) to pull that oil through your hair to make it healthier naturally.



It doesn't matter which shampoo you use. If you plan to wash your hair more often, choose something gentle and "for oily hair."



Use a light conditioner and never condition your roots.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

i have thin hair, and it gets oily really quickly. for me, it's genetic. for you, you dyed your hair alot so...that was not such a good idea :/



BUT



if you have to wash your hair everyday because its oily, decrease how many times you wash it. i know it doesn't seem to make sense, but try it.



and also, don't comb your hair near the roots.



and don't touch your hair alot.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Buy Heads and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Use Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo once a week. Rub it between your hands %26amp; focus on the roots only. This shampoo will help get your scalp really clean %26amp; fresh.



Try a shampoo w/ tea tree oil the rest of the time. Concentrate on your scalp %26amp; just allow the lather to run through the rest of your hair.



Apply a light conditioner or leave in spray conditioner to the ends of your hair only.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

i have oily hair so i use pantene pro v. its like the purifying one. it works really good.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Believe it or not I had the same problem %26amp; I switched to moisturizing shampoo %26amp; have not had a problem since. It keeps my oil glands from working overtime %26amp; giving me the greasy look by the next morning. I also use a clarifying shampoo once a week to get rid of product buildup.



How do I fix my oily hair? It is only oily near the roots. What is a good shampoo to use?

Try Tresseme Shampoo and Conditioner. I use this and its perfect...i have recommended this to alot of people and they all love it. Its used for any type of hair. It will leave your hair feeling soft, and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment