Friday, November 13, 2009

I need you're opinion my hair?

I dyed my hair Radiant Ruby a couple of months ago and I'm sick of it and I really want to go to my natural hair color witch is almost black and I don't think my mom is going to be very happy about that she won't let me dye it black so since she hasn't seen my natural hair color in so long I don't think she even knows what color it is so I'm trying ti figure out if I should go natural or stay red. what do you think?



I need you're opinion my hair?

Go natural ;-)



I need you're opinion my hair?

Natural.



I'm a natural red head and I got tired of it too!



I now have black hair.



Haha, we're like opposites.



I need you're opinion my hair?

If you want to dye your hair black i'd suggest dying it a dark rich brown colour first. Make a gradual change.



I need you're opinion my hair?

It is your hair do what you want. Unless you rely on your mom for food shelter or clothing...then respect her at least.



I need you're opinion my hair?

i change my hair color evey 3-4 months. so far i've gotten the most complents on the dark brown. it's shinnier and more believable then red.



I need you're opinion my hair?

Do whatever suits your complexion best.....be careful though when you dye your hair black it is really hard to get the color out if you change your mind!



I need you're opinion my hair?

i think everyone always looks best w/ their natural hair color. if you don't like it...dye it back.



I need you're opinion my hair?

most guys like red heads



I need you're opinion my hair?

You've already answered your own question. You don't like the Radient Ruby and you want to go natural. Do it! Natural black hair is beautiful and as it grows out it will be so much healthier that color treated hair.



I need you're opinion my hair?

I think that if you're living under you're parents house and they don't want you to dye you're hair black then follow they're rules but if you're hair is almost black then just dye it natural!



I hope I could help.



I need you're opinion my hair?

Dye it back gradually... get a color slightly darker that what your hair color is now then in a month or so use one slightly darker than that. and so on until you are back to black then let the dye grow out. Don't just let it grow out though, that is tacky. I don't care who you are. It's Tacky and not attractive At ALL.



I need you're opinion my hair?

I think you should tell your mom how you feel first, because anytime you are going to try to colour back to natural errors can happen very easily if you don't know what your doing. It is not a matter of just putting the colour you want on your hair, it should be a shade or two lighter than what you actually want because any time you put a colour on top of a clour it makes the result even darker than expected, usually with alarming results. You also have to consider that to get the red tones gone you may have to use an ash based colour or after a few washes you will see unwanted brassy tones in your hair that you will definately want to fix too. Hairdressers charge alot of money for colour corrections honey, please talk to your mom first



I need you're opinion my hair?

So your mom is a professional stylist............. I say listen to your mom. You only have one in a lifetime and God blessed you with one who knows the answer to this question so you don't have to ask us......... now aren't you blessed more than once.........

No comments:

Post a Comment